Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things we love-Alissa

Happy September everyone!  There are a couple of notable birthdays coming up: Justin (4th), Katie Roberts (13th), Bella Swan (13th) and Lyndsay (27th)!  So happy that's its almost fall....which brings me to #1 on my love list....

1. My North Face Denali Fleece Jacket: Joe gave it to me for my birthday.  Since I live in Georgia, you'd think I would not have had a chance to wear it yet.  Buut work is freezing so I've been sporting it zipped to my chin.  So warm and cozy. 

2. "If I Grow Up" by Todd Strasser: I read this book in less than 24 hours.  It's about a good kid from the projects who gets involved in a gang.  It's one of those books that stays in your mind for days after you finish reading it.  I also really like how it was written...Strasser has an interesting style.  I'm planning on checking out his other books.  I'm pretty sure its geared towards high school boys but oh well!  I loved it!

3. Sushi: I've been craving sushi rolls on a daily basis lately!  I went tonight for a girl's dinner with Lyndsay and Cate at Mori House.  So good.  We got a spicy tuna roll, a rainbow roll, an alaskan roll and a california roll.  Delicious!

1 comment: