Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things We Love - Lyndsay

Opening all the windows in the house at night and turing off the air conditioning: Ahhhh, what a wonderful night it was last night.  Because the temperature dropped so low last night, we decided to open all the windows in our house and turn off the air.  Not only does it air the house out nicely and cool it down, but we're saving money by doing it!  Awesome.


My running shoes: My running shoe of choice is a Mizuno.  I never knew what a difference a good pair of shoes could make when it came to my running.  I had no idea what I was missing.  I've been running in these shoes for about a year and they are the best thing that has happened to my running.  Super comfortable and plenty of support. 

    Kernels Seasoning White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning: Ok, I am addicted to this stuff.  I am a popcorn lover by nature - have been since I was very little.  But this white cheddar seasoning steps it up a notch for my in my popcorn eating experience.  Now, I've recently had some difficulty in finding this white cheddar seasoning at the stores, which was totally bumming me out.  But, my amazing husband ordered some for me and got be a box of 6.  Amazing! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment