Saturday, September 18, 2010

Workouts for the week(s)-Alissa

I have been MIA this past week and a half!  Oops :)  So these are my workouts for the past 2 weeks...

•Monday: ran the 5K loop with Lyndsay
•Tuesday: volleyball
•Thursday: ran 2 miles with Joe
•Saturday: Suwanee Day 5K!  We finally did it!  I was so nervous when we were waiting by the starting line.  Once I started moving it was good though...it just felt like a regular run.  My goal was to complete it in 35 minutes and my time was 35:40... not too bad!  Joe gave me pink running shorts as a completion prize.  Aww.  I'd post a pic but for some reason my internet isn't letting me.  Ugh!

This week was really busy.  I only worked out a couple times cause most of my evenings were busy...

•Tuesday: volleyball
•Wednesday: run in Sims Park with Lyndz, Cate, Harley & Wendy.  haha
•Saturday: 2 mile walk for Huntington Disease

Hopefully this week I'll be a better exerciser and poster.

-Alissa

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Alissa! I'm counting walking up the stairs as exercise at this point. Down 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks though so that's good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I feel like a big fat slob. Here you are running 5K's and such. SMH. I'd be lucky to run 5 city blocks. :( , love you.

    ReplyDelete