Friday, September 24, 2010

Things we love-Alissa


1. Joshilyn Jackson's newest book "Backseat Saints"- This novel, about an abused woman, is well-written and funny. She's one of my favorite authors and I highly recommend this book and all her others! She does a good job at adding humor to serious topics. Her other books are "Gods in Alabama", "Between Georgia" and "The Girl Who Stopped Swimming". Lyndsay and I had planned on doing book reviews on Mondays but we've changed our mind! It feels a little too much like an elementary school book report. Haha. So if we love a book we'll put it in our things we love column :)  

2. Excedrin Migraine- This is the best headache medicine ever!  I'm so glad that Joe introduced me to it.  I was sick this week and thanks to excedrin, I was able to get through my long work days.  

3. Victorias Secret ruched-back hiphugger undies- I got a free pair of these with a coupon and they are amazing! I love the way the ruchettes down the back look and I especially love that they don't give me a wedgie. Comfy and Cute!

3 comments:

  1. I got the free ruched-back hiphuggers too and I LOVE them. After my c-section scar isn't sore any more I'm buying a bunch more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew you'd appreciate a good underwear post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey pea! i finally made a google account! now i can comment all the time!

    ReplyDelete