Saturday, September 4, 2010

Top Model

America' Next Top Model cycle 15th starts this Wednesday, Sept 8th!  To get excited I've decided to post my top 8 favorite contestants and their best photo of the cycle.

1. Nicole Fox- Cycle 13 (Winner)



<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
2. CariDee English-Cycle 7 (Winner)


3. Nicole Linkletter-Cycle 5 (Winner)



4. Kahlen Rondot- Cycle 4 (Runner-up)


5. Brittany Brower- Cycle 4 (4th)


6. Allison Harvard- Cycle 12 (Runner up)
7. Laura Kirkpatrick- Cycle 13 (Runner up)



8. Katarzyna Dolinska-Cycle 8 (5th)


Okay, that was actually harder than I thought!  I couldn't find all the pictures that I wanted.  Oh well.  Comment if you agree/disagree or think I missed someone.  And watch Top Model Wed at 8pm!

-Alissa

P.S. I can't get the two pictures of Nicole Linkletter off!  I don't know why they are up there before CariDee.  Becky, can you help me with this??  haha.  When I click the picture it doesn't give me the option to delete... I'm giving up trying to fix it cause I'm getting so frustrated!  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment