Sunday, August 15, 2010

layouts and exercise

I changed the layout!  I'm so excited.  Comment on how much you love it:)

I'm suppose to be writing about how much I exercised this week buuut it wasn't much :-/  Just volleyball twice (volleyball tues!  and on sat our team won the PCOM volleyball tournament!  expect a blog on that from Lyndsay soon...) and a band workout.  Lyndsay and I are training to run the Suwanee Day 5k.  It's both of our first 5ks and we're very excited!  Unfortunately I didn't run at all this week.  For motivation I just promised myself if I run 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks, I'll reward myself with a new pair of running shorts.  I hope I can do it cause I really want more shorts...and I don't want to finish last in the race.  haha.

-Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment